This device adopts Karl Fischer Coulometric method. It owns advantages of high testing
accuracy, good repeatability, low testing cost etc. It is used to accurately test trace water
content in various liquid, solid and gases. And it is widely applied to petroleum, chemical
engineering, pharmacy, electricity, scientific research, education department and so on.
II.Main functions and features
Powerful new-generation processor; dual-CPU design.
Dual power channels separate electrolytic electrode and measuring electrode; automatically
removing all kinds of interference; greatly improving the accuracy of test results.
Measuring electrode data directly A / D sample converting; data true value avoids errors
caused by analog circuit; results more accurate.
Touch-screen operation; only pressing once then the test will be done automatically and the
reported values will automatically display.
Large current background compensation. Standby time can be shortened to be less than 10
Rotating Speed Control
Software adjusting stirring speed; selection between 0 to 36.
End Point Indication
Character tips and buzzer
Perfect Calculating Function
Automatically display, calculate, print ug / ppm / percentages / mg/L / sample name / test date
Automatic Date Data Storage
Year, month, day, hour, minute, second; automatic storage when power off .
III. Technical Specifications
1. Display: LCD
2. Measuring range: 3ug to 200 mg water; Water content range: 1ppm-100%
3. Resolution: 0.01 ug water
4. Accuracy: 10μg-1mg water, ± 0.2%; >1mg water, < ± 0.3% (excluding injection error).
5. Electrolysis speed: max 2.4 mg/min
6. Electrolytic current: 0 ~ 430 mA
7. Ambient temperature: 5 ~ 35 ºC; Humidity: ≤85%
9. Power supply: AC 220V ± 10%
10. Dimension: 320 × 240 × 180mm; Weight:: about 6kg