Gd-17144 Automatic Carbon Residue Tester (Micro method)
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: GD-17144
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Temperature of Coke Chamber: 500 Centigrate
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1600W
- Dimension: 520mm*360mm*525mm
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: 520*360*525mm
- HS Code: 9031499090
GD-17144 Automatic Carbon Residue Tester (Micromethod)Introduction:
This instrument is designed and made as per GB/T17144-1997 Standard Test Method for Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products-Micromethod. It is suitable to determine the amount of carbon residue of petroleum products.
- This instrument adopts all-in-one structure. It consists of two parts: electrical control chamber and high temperature heating furnace. The design is simple and reasonable.
- It adopts single chip machine system. The instrument controls the whole prºCedures automatically according to program preset.
- The screen adopts all English interface. Operator can do determination by prompts on the screen even no need to read the operation manual. Easy to operate.
- It controls the flow rate of nitrogen, temperature heating rate and preset temperature automatically. Easy to adjust the flow rate. The heating rate is accurate and temperature control is stable.
- It collects test data and calculates results automatically. It can print and save the data according to customer's requirements.
- The measurement range of this instrument is 0.10%(m/m)~30.0%(m/m). The test result is equivalent to Conradson method if the carbon residue is higher than 0.10%(m/m).
- The instrument can also be used to determine the petroleum products composed of distillate oils which carbon residue is lower than 0.10%(m/m). But the specimen shall be sampling to 10%(V/V)distillation residue according to GB/T6536 firstly.
- It equips a electric balance to achieve the automation of sample weighing and data input.
|Power supply||AC(220±10%) V, 50Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||1600W|
|Temperature of coke chamber||500ºC|
|Temperature control accuracy||±2ºC|