Gd-17144 Lab Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer by ASTM D4530
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GD-17144
- Apparatus: Automatic Trace Carbon Residue Meter
- Device: Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer
- Reference Method: ASTM D4530
- Power Supply: AC220V +-10%,50Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing of China
- Application: Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer
- Function: Carbon Residue Tester(Micro-Method)
- Testee: Diesel Fuel,Lubricating Oil,Petroleum Products
- Test Method: Micro-Method
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Trademark: Gold
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 9031809090
1) GD-17144 Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer is designed and made as per GB/T17144-1997 Test Method for Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products-Micromethod, and ASTM D4530 Standard Test Method for Determination of Carbon Residue (Micro Method)
2) GD-17144 Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer is suitable to determine the the amount of carbon residue of petroleum products.
II. Main Technical Features
1) GD-17144 Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Analyzer adopts all-in-one structure. It consists of two parts: Electrical control chamber and high temperature heating furnace. The design is simple and reasonable.
2) It adopts single chip machine system. The instrument controls the whole procedures automatically according to program preset.
3) The screen adopts all English interface. Operator can do determination by prompts on the screen even no need to read the operation manual. Easy to operate.
4) It controls the flow rate of nitrogen, temperature heating rate and preset temperature automatically. Easy to adjust the flow rate. The heating rate is accurate and temperature control is stable.
5) It collects test data and calculates results automatically. It can print and save the data according to customer's requirements.
6) The measurement range of this instrument is 0.10%(m/m)~30.0%(m/m). The test result is equivalent to Conradson method if the carbon residue is higher than 0.10%(m/m).
7) The instrument can also be used to determine the petroleum products composed of distillate oils which carbon residue is lower than 0.10%(m/m). But the specimen shall be sampling to 10%(V/V)distillation residue according to GB/T6536 firstly.
8) It equips a electric balance to achieve the automation of sample weighing and data input.
III. Main Technical Specifications
1. Power supply: AC(220± 10%)V, 50Hz
2. Maximum power consumption: 1600W
3. Temperature of coke chamber: 500° C
4. Temperature control accuracy: ± 2° C
5. Heating power: 1500W
6. Ambient temperature: 5° C~35° C
7. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
8. Dimension: 520mm× 360mm× 525mm
IV. Packaging List
GD-17144 Micro Carbon Residue Value Analyzer)
12 Holes Tube Rack
Big sample tube(Dia.12×70mm)
Small sample tube(Dia.12×35mm)
Test Tube Hanger
Air manifold(Inner Dia. 6PU 2m)
Connect steel cylinder and main unit
Discharge pipe(Inner Dia.10PU 2m)
Discharge the smoke
Electronic balance(110g; readability 0.1mg)