Bitumen Rotating Thin Film Oven (Style 82)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GD-0609
- Test Sample Quantity: 4 Pieces
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: stainless steel
- HS Code: 9002909090
- Power: Electronic, 2.5kw
- Size of Workroom: 450mm*450mm*510mm
- Product Name: Bitumen Rotating Thin Film Oven
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing
The GD-0609 Thin Film Oven (82 type oven for short) is design and made as per T0609-1993 Thin Film Oven Test in the industrial standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to test the quality loss after heating the road asphalt film. And also test the change of needle penetration, softening point, breaking point and ductility for asphalt residue as need to evaluate the aging resistance property of asphalt.
1. The outer shell is made of sheet steel. It equips a stainless steel working chamber on the top half. There is a observation window in the center. An illuminating lamp is equipped inside the chamber. Easy to observe the reading of thermometer inside the chamber during the test.
2. Heating device is equipped on the bottom of chamber. It adopts natural convection method to heat the air. The chamber can be heated uniformly by air channel on the top, bottom and back.
3. There are four turn plates for placing the specimen container on in the center of chamber. It can be rotated by a motor having a rate at 5.5RPM.
4. Intelligent temperature controller ensures the temperature being at 163ºC±0.5ºC as per standard test method.
1.Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
2. Power: 2.5KW
3. Temperature of workroom: 163ºC±0.5ºC
4. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.5ºC
5. Rotate speed of turn plate: (5.5r±1r)/min
6. Test sample quantity: 4 pieces
7. Size of workroom: 450mm×450mm×510mm
8.Ambient temperature: 5ºC~50ºC
9.Relative humidity: ≤85%