O-C-O Sequences Power System Circuit Breaker Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GDGK-307
- Application: High Voltage Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Device: IEC62271 Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Operating Sequence: Co-T1-Co,O-T-Co-T1-Co,Co Rated Operating Sequence
- Dynamic Resistance Measurement: Test Current: 25~100A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing of China
- Apparatus: Circuit Breaker Mechanical Characteristics Analyze
- Function: IEC62271 12 Channels Gcb Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Time Measurement: 12 Channels
- Pre-Insertion Resistance Measurement: Range: 50~5000ohm; Error :<1%Rdg+2D
- Contact Resistance Measurement: Range:0-10mohm
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: ISO Certificate
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Measurement of closing time, opening time, time spread between poles, time spread between units of one pole, bounces etc.
- Measurement of closing speed, opening speed and average speed.
- Measurement of clearance between open contacts, over travel, overshoot travel and total travel.
- Measurement of closing coil current time curve, opening coil current time curve and the maximum coil current.
- Test travel time curve, speed time curve and acceleration time curve.
- Measurement of pre-insertion resistance value and pre-insertion ion time.
- Test contact resistance.
- Measurement of dynamic resistance time curve and length for arcing contacts.
- Vibration test, including vibration fingerprint curve acquisition, management, and vibration fingerprint curve automatic matching.
- CO-t1-CO,O-t-CO-t1-CO,CO rated operating sequence verification test.
- Drawing Envelopes for reference travel curve and compare travel curve with envelopes.
- Mechanical travel curve automatic compare with saved travel curve.
- Measurement of CO time (close-open time) and OC time (Opening-Closing time).
- Graphite contact closing time, opening time, dynamic resistance curve measurement.
- Zoom, editors, statistics and analysis for measurement curves.
- 12.1-inch touch screen for control and data input
- Built-in micro printer for test result printout.
- Generate WORD format test report automatically (all reports and data can be exported through Flash disk).
- 12 channels for time measurement
- 3-channel supports both the time contact and resistance contact time
- 6-channel isolated contacts for cascaded unit measurement of pole
- Time measurement
- Range: 4000ms
- Error :< 0.1ms
- Resolution: 0.01ms
- Travel measurement according to sensor:
- Linear resistance sensor:
- Measurement range: 0~250mm; resolution: 0.01mm; error: <0.5mm
- Measurement range: 0~25mm; resolution: 0.01mm; error: <0.05mm
- Angle resistance sensor:
- Measurement range: 0~360°; resolution: 0.01°; error: <0.5°
- Pre-insertion resistance measurement
- Range: 50~5000ohm; error :<1%RDG+2D
- Dynamic resistance measurement
- Test current: 25~100A
- Measurement error :< 1%RDG+2D
- Contact resistance measurement
- Error <0.5%RDG+0.05%FS
- Range: 0-2mohm;
- Error: <0.5%RDG+2D
- Speed measurement
- 250mm linear resistance scale: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
- 25mm linear resistance scale: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
- Angle sensor: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
- Acceleration sensor: 0~20m/s; error: <5%RDG+2D
- Coil current measurement range: 0~20A; resolution: 0.001A; error: <0.01A
- Vibration measurement range: 0~5000G; error: <3%
- Internal DC power source: voltage: 12~265V; current:0~20A
- Built-in 8G storage memory and 2 USB interface for data export and external keyboard or mouse connection
- Power supply: AC220V±10%; 50Hz±10%
- Working environment: temperature: -10~50°C; Humidity: <80%