Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Testing Instrument (GD-261D)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GD-261D
- Usage: Flash Point Tester
- Test Standard: Astmd 93
- Display: LCD Display
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: 520mm× 360mm× 310mm
- HS Code: 9013809000
- Power: Electronic
- Sample: Standard Oil Cup
- with Microprinter: Yes
- Auto-Test: Yes
- Transport Package: One Full Set in One Wooden Box with Foam to Protec
- Origin: Chongqing, China (Mainland)
- It conforms to ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester
- For flash point determinations of fuels, lubricating oils, liquids containing suspended solids and liquids that tend to form a surface film during testing.
II.Features and Benefits
- Conforms to ASTM D93 and related specifications
- Simple automation routine for easy operation
- Micro-cumputer controlled system
- Gas or electric ignition
- Flash point operation range between 0 and 300°C
- Large viewing screen for observing test status at a distance from the unit
- Automatic test process
- with RS232 interface
- Automatic barometric correction
- Power supply : AC 220V±10%, 50Hz (can be customized)
III.Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
- The automated Pensky-Martens flash point tester accurately determines the lowest flash point temperature of fuels, lubricating oils, and homogenous liquids (ASTM D93 A), or liquids containing suspended solids as well as liquids that tend to form a surface film during testing (ASTM D93 B).
- Flash point tests are simply conducted by mounting the flash cup filled with sample into the test position and selecting a pre- or user-programmed test method.
- A quick search method allows for determination of flash points for unknown samples and a method for asphalts is also included.
- The automation routines provide accurate test results, even with users inexperienced in flash point test methods.
- The flash point test result is automatically corrected to standard pressure (101.3 kPa).
- The unit is equipped with a differential Pt-100 RTD probe designed to duplicate the response time of a mercury-in-glass thermometer as per ASTM D93-02a and E1-03a.
- The system features multiple sensors for continually monitoring of instrument function and displaying an error message if a problem is detected.
- The performance of the electrical ignitor is continuously checked, and the user is notified upon the need of replacement due to either damage or the end of its useful life.
- The system is easily interfaced with an external PC for operation and method updates.
- When performing a test, the system will display the stirring speed, temperature curve (also printed out), and current test status.