AC DC Hipot Test Set, Dry Type Hipot Tester
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YD Series
- Apparatus: Digital AC DC Hipot Test Set
- Device: Dry Type Hipot, Oil Type Transformer
- Hv Output of Oil Transformer: 50kv/100kv/150kv/200kv
- Phase: Single
- Coil Structure: Toroidal
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Application: High Voltage Spark Tester
- Function: Direct Current Hipot Test Set
- Type: Dry, Oil
- Hv Output for Dry Transformer: 50kv/100kv
- Coil Number: Autotransformer
- Trademark: Gold
- Origin: Chongqing of China
AC / DC HIPOT tester is applied to test the insulation ability of electric power equipments and insulation materials at power frequency high voltage.
Also the HIPOT tester is a universal power source in HV test.
According to the insulation materials of the HV transformer, there are three kinds of HV transformer: Dry HV transformer, Oil HV transformer and SF6 gas HV transformer.
1. For the dry HV transformer the insulation material is epoxy resin.
2. For oil HV transformer the insulation material is insulation oil.
3. For SF6 HV transformer the insulation material is SF6 gas.
The dry HV transformer is smaller in size and less in weight than oil HV transformer. But the maximum output voltage is less than 100kv for dry HV transformer.
1. Power supply
A. AC220V 50Hz/60Hz for transformers which the capacity less than 10kva
B. AC380V 50Hz/60Hz for transformers which the capacity more than 10kva
2. HV transformer mode: Single phase
3. Maximum output voltage: 50kv/100kv/150kv/200kv/250kv optional
4. Output capacity: 3kva/5kva/10kva/20kva/30kva/50kva/100kva/150kva/200kva optional
5. Voltage read mode: Analog or digital, direct HV voltage reading form voltmeter
6. Current read mode: Analog or digital, direct LV circuit current reading from amp meter
7. Protection mode: LV circuit over current protection
8. Voltage adjust mode: Manual regulation
9. Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
10. Automatic zero position lock unit to avoid wrong operation in HV output
11. Work temperature: 0~50degree
Specifications for HV Transformer
|Low Voltage Input||High Voltage Output||No Load Current / %||Impedance Voltage / %||Weight|
|Voltage / V||Current||Voltage / KV||Current / mA|