Gdbr-P Transformer on-Load and off-Load Tester
|FOB Price:||US $7 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $7/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDBR-P
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: ISO, IEC
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Item Name: Transformer on-Load and off-Load Tester
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Packing
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Measure transformer No-load current, No-load loss, short circuit voltage, short circuit loss and capacity.
- Three meters testing methods.
- When making three phase transformer No-load, load test, the instrument will judge if the wiring is correct automatically, and shows three phase voltage, current vector diagram.
- Finish load test under 1600kVA below distribution transformer full current for single machine. Finish 2500kVA below distribution transformer load test under 1/3 rated current (Under 1/3 rated current, the instrument can be converted to load loss parameters under rated current.)
- All test results are corrected automatically. The instrument automatic correction as follows, waveform correction, temperature correction, Non rated voltage correction and non rated current correction. The test results are more accurate.
- 320*240 high brightness LCD screen, with brightness adjustment. Touch buttons make the operation more convenient.
- Real-time clock, recording test date automatically, suitable for storage and management of test results.
- Built-in panel-type thermal printer, fast print test results.
- Power down store and browse data (test object set, measurement results, test time) functions. Store up to 500groups test results, data transmission online to PC.
- Allows extended range measurement for external voltage transformer and current transformer. Measure test object of any parameters.
1. Test items
RMS of three phase voltage: Uab,Ubc,Uca.
Average value of three phase AC voltage: Uab,Ubc,Uca.
RMS of three phase current: Ia,Ib,Ic.
Percentage of No-load loss and No-load current: Po,Io%.
Load loss, impedance voltage percentage, short circuit impedance: Pt,ekt,Zt.
Load loss, impedance voltage percentage and short circuit impedance at any specified temperature.
Transformer actual capacity and judged capacity.
2. Main technical parameters
Current measurement range: 100mA-60A,accuracy:class 0.2.
Voltage measurement range: 10V-650V,accuracy:class 0.2.
External transformer can broaden the measurement range of instrument.
Frequency measurement range: 40-65Hz, accuracy:class 0.2.
Power input: AC220V± 10%.