Gd-1182 Non-Combustibility Tester measures incombustibility and combustibility of uniform building material and non-uniform building material of actual element.
The evaluations (results) are rising temperature in the furnace, basic mass loss and ignition of specimen.
The only TESTECH's equipment fully satisfies KS F 2271, KS F ISO 1182 and ISO 1182 as international standards in the same time.
Gd-1182 Non-Combustibility Tester uses module type temperature controller to be stable over 60 minutes in the furnace condition of 750±5ºC and meets precise test result.
And another advantage is the automatic up-down specimen movement device for accurate results as well as user-friendly process. Thus, it doesn't matter who is test-users.
RS 232C communication and Data Acquisition Board is able to be accurate Interface of test values, so user can test the whole function and test by PC easily and automatically.
• ISO 1182 : Reaction to fire tests for building products - Non - combustibility test
• KS F ISO 1182 : Method of non-combustibility test of building products
• KS F 2271 : Testing method for incombustibility of internal finish material and element of buildings
• Single Zone Furnace operable at up to 900 ºC with the NIKROTHAL Ribbon Heater
• 750±5ºC temperature auto control with TPR
• Furnace facilitating maintenance and replacement
• Up/down automatic moving system for correct positioning of test sample and user's convenience
• Mirror to observe the ignition quality of test sample
• RS 232C communication and DAQ Board-adopted interface
• Auto testing by DAQ Board and PC
• Alarm temperature-based overcurrent shut-off system for user's safety
• Software (Non-Comb 2005) to print out reports based on exact data result and each standard