Adiabatic Bomb Calorimeter, Auto Calorimeter
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
- Model NO.: GDY-1A+
- Test Standard: ASTM D240
- Temperature Resolution: 0.001 °c
- Trademark: Gold
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Type: Measurement Type
- Temperature Measurement Range: 10 ~ 35°c
- Endured Pressure in Oxygen Bomb: 20 Mpa
- Origin: China
GDY-1A+ Adiabatic Bomb Calorimeter is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T213 "Test Methods for Heat of Coal", GB/T384 "Test Methods for Calorific Value of Petroleum Products", the National Measurement and Determination Specification JJG672 "Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter", as well as the Shanghai Company Standard "Q/YXYY-10 GDY-1 Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter". It has been widely used to determine heat value of coal, oils, tar, and paraffin, etc. It is the desired instrument for power plants, smelting, cement, and petrochemical, scientific research institutes, and colleges and universities.
1. The instrument adopts a high precision temperature sensor and a high performance A/D converter, so it us precise.
2. It uses a microprocessor to form the intelligent temperature controlling system, so it can accurately control temperature in high accuracy.
3. It can print out test data automatically. It is automatic and it is easy to be operated.
1. Heat capacity: 14000~15000J/K;
2. Temperature measurement range: 10 ~ 35° C;
3. Temperature resolution: 0.001 ° C;
4. Repeatability error: ≤ 0.2 % (Grade C);
5. Endured pressure in oxygen bomb: 20 MPa;
6. Operation environment temperature: 15 ~ 28° C (Ambient temperature); Temperature fluctuation is not more than 1 ° C during a test;
7. Ambient humidity: Less than 85%;
8. Power supply: AC 220V± 5%, 50 Hz