Limited Oxygen Index Tester
|FOB Price:||US $8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Cash|
- Model NO.: GD-01005
- Power: AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 2A
- Weight: 30kg
- Display: LCD
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Standards: ASTM D 2863, ISO 4589-2, Nes 714
- Size: 600(W)*310(D)*545(H)mm
- Air Supply: O2,N2
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: Grey
- HS Code: 9031809090
Limited Oxygen Index tester measures minimum oxygen concentration as necessary when specimen combustion. This equipment's the oxygen analyser is adapted Paramagnetic Type which has a precise, long life, less error rate and high reliability.
TOI (Temperature Oxygen Index Tester) measures temperature index of specimen by heated mixing gases on temperature up to 400ºC in the atmosphere oxygen concentration. According to ISO 4589-3, high temperature is best factor to assess combustibility of materials better than Oxygen Index.
Limited Oxygen Index tester lowers the height of glass chimney, gives data result from DAQ System interfaced with PC. And this has simple design and convenience such as foot switch.
This meets the contents of standards like ASTM, ISO, NES, KS and so on.
1. Paramagnetic Cell to measure exact oxygen concentration
2. Auto & Manual mode (Select control and analysis by personal computer or user)
3. Automatic Mass Flow Controller
4. Precision display window on the software to facilitate easy reading of oxygen concentrations
5. Specimen Holder facilitating separation and attachment of test sample
6. Sample support suitted to hard or smooth samples
7. Shortest gas route to fast indicate test results
8. DAQ System designed to display all test results to exactly match with each standard (It can be make stronger measuring and more correct & fine test result and also more powerful repeatable performance)
9. Foot switch controller to easily control the DAQ System
10. Simple and compact design
11. Oxygen Transducer from HUMMING BIRD SENSING TECHNOLOGY