Online Coalescence and Vacuum Lube Oil Filtering Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DYJC
- Voltage: 3-Phase 4-Wire(380V-50Hz)
- Weight: 600kg
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: 85*140*160cm
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Usage: Turbine Oil Purifier
- Power(W): 35000W
- Certification: Ce
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing
1.The GD-DYJC Online Purification Plant for Turbine Oil is a kind of supportive online oil purification device for hydro-turbines, turbines and other lubrication sets.
2.This plant is specially designed for deep dehydration of oil productsthat contain much water and are seriously emulsified, so that the purified oil may have a fine quality.
3. The design is very much human-centered in that one may only use its vacuum system for deep dehydration or using its coalescingdehydration system for online filtering,or both.
4. It is suitable for dehydration of oil containing 2%water or above.
5.Reliable and steady in operation, this product is undoubtedly an ideal solution to oil treatment leakage sets.
II. Product features:
1. A wide range of vacuum dehydration. It can be used for deep oil dehydration, with the treated oil caontaining less than 50ppm water.
2. DCS remote control interface available. Either automatic or manual control mode can be designed according to the requirements of customers.
3. Special pipeline design, which can realize mutual transformation of various functions.
4. All the features of ZJC-T Turbine Oil Purifiers and JT Coalescing Dehydration Oil Purifiers are available in the product.
III. Same series Oil Purifier
|Technical Parameter||Flow Rate||L/H||3000||6000||7800||9000||12000||18000|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
|Inlet/Outlet Diameter||mm||38 / 25||45 / 32||45 / 32||50 / 38||50 / 45||65 / 50|
|Oil Treatment Index||Water Content||ppm||≤50|
|Kinematic Viscosity||mm2/s||≤20% in comparison to the original bias value of new oil|