Base Model Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
- Model NO.: 320N
- Working Spectral Range: 190-900nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: Not More Than 0.3nm
- Standby Interface: RS 232
- Trademark: Gold
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Type: Measurement Type
- Wavelength Accuracy: Not More Than 0.5nm
- Base Line Stability: 0.004ABS/30min
- Background Calibration Ability: Greater Than 30 Times
- Origin: China
* Working spectral range: 190-900nm
* Wavelength accuracy: ≤ ± 0.5nm
* Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.3nm (single direction)
* Spectrum bandwidth: 0.2nm, 0.4nm, 0.7nm, 1.4nm, 2.4nm, 5.0nm
* Resolution: <40%
* Base line stability: ± 0.004Abs/30min
* Characteristic concentration of copper: ≤ 0.04mg/ml/1%
* Detection limit of copper: ≤ 0.008mg/ml
* Background calibration ability: Greater than 30 times.
* Standby Interface: RS 232
* Instrument power supply: 220V, 3A, 50Hz
Accessory of Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
Main accessories supplied with the instrument: Several decades of accessories including air compressor, one piece of Cu hollow cathode lamp. Gas external pipe, acetylene cylinder pressure-reducing valve and water knockout gas filter.
Optional accessories of Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer:
3202 HGA graphite furnace system: Used to conduct trace and ultra-trace analysis with an absolute sensitivity of 10-10-10-12 gram.
5cm long-life titanium burner: The necessary accessory for nitrous oxide-acetylene flame analysis.
Hydride generator (Totally automatic): Making the characteristic concentration of As, Se, Sb, Bi, Pb, Sn, Te, Ge, In, Tl, Cd and Zn lower than ppb level with cold atomic mercury measurement method.
Hollow cathode lamp: All specifications are available.
Graphite tube: All specifications are available.
Software with I/O port