Gdzc-10A Transformer Winding DC Resistance Meter/Tester
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDZC-10A
- Application: Transformer DC Resistance Tester
- Device: Transformer Winding Resistance Testing Apparatus
- Display Type: Digital Only
- Accuracy Class: 1uohm
- Testing Voltage: 20V
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing of China
- Apparatus: Transformer Winding Resistance Meter
- Function: Portable Transformer DC Resistance Tester
- Resistance Precision: 0.2%Gd+2D
- Operating Temperature: -10~40c
- Measuring Range: 1uohm~4.5kohm
- Trademark: Gold
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 9031809090
When the transformer is cross-connected, overhauled or some of its switches are changed, direct current resistance testing of the transformer winding is a must...In general, to measure the transformer winding or large power output inductor equipment, the traditional electrical bridge method and pressure drop method require much time and energy. Thus, to Shorten the measurement time and reducing the workload of testers, our company developed rapid direct current resistance tester, which is designed with new power supply technology and stable performance, fast measurement, compact, easy to use, high accuracy, good data reproducibility. It is an ideal piece of equipment for measuring transformer windings and large power output inductor equipment.
1. A new switching power supply technology makes output current more stable and power larger than before.
2. GDZC Series Transformer Winding Resistance Meter has an advanced signal process circuit which has a good performance at anti-noise. Test data is precise and stable.
3. GDZC Series Transformer Winding Resistance Meter has protections to prevent circuit over-current, circuit over-voltage, wrong operation, discharge and so on.
4. Small size, light weight and more suitable for outdoor using.
5. Varies levels of output current make measuring range more wide.
6. Large-screen LCD makes operation easy.
1. Resolution: 1μ Ω
2. Measuring precision: ± (0.2%RGD+2d)
3. LCD figures display 4
4. Measuring range: 1μ Ω ~220mΩ
5. Rated power supply: AC220V
6. Temperature -10° C~+40° C RH≤ 85%
IV. Model and Technical Parameter
|Max. Test Current||2A||10A||20A||40A||100A||20A|