I. Purpose and scope
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People's Republic of China GB/T4509 "Test Methods for Penetration of Asphalt", and T0604 "Asphalt Penetration Test" in the Industry Standard of People's Republic of China JTJ052-2000 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering.
Is is suitable to determine the penetration of asphalt, modified asphalt, and residue of liquid asphalt or emulsified asphalt after evaporation. The standard testing condition is described as follows:
The penetration of asphalt is expressed as the depth that a standard needle of 100g±0.05g vertically penetrates into an asphalt sample in a constant temperature bath of 25 ºC±0.1 ºC in 5 s without obvious friction. The greater the penetration is, the less the consistency of asphalt is, and the softer the asphalt is.
It can also be used to make inspection for solid granule, powder, colloid, freezing substance and other materials, as well as cheese, glycine, butter, cream, fermentation, and other food materials. It can be widely used in the food industry, traffic and transportation industry, and other industrial industries.
II. Main technical specification and parameters
1. Measurement range: 0 penetration~600 penetrations;
2. Resolution: 0.01 mm;
3. Time control: You can select 5 s or 60 s. Timing error is less than ±0.1 s;
4. Heater power: 200 W;
5. Temperature controlling accuracy: 25 ºC±0.1 ºC (Note: the ambient temperature should not be higher than 20 ºC);
6. Temperature controlling mode: by a digital temperature controller of high precision;
7. Constant temperature bath: It is a harden glass cylinder;
8. Stirring: automatic stirred by a magnetic stir bar;
9. Standard needle: 2.5g±0.05 g, as per GB/T4509, and T0604;
10. Up and down holder: With fine adjustment and coarse adjustment assembly. It is convenient to let the needle tip just touch sample surface;
11. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz;
12. Others: With cold light and magnifier for operation convenience;