ASTM D113 Automatic Bitumen/ Asphalt Ductility Test Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GD-4508C
- Application: Construction Industry,Lab,etc
- Ductility Instrument Fuction: Testing for The Ducitility of Bitumen
- Measurement Distance: 1.5m
- Total Power Consumption: Not More Than 4100 W
- Temperature Controlling Range: 5~49ºC; Digitally Displayed
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing
- Ductility Instrument Type: Civil Engineering Equipments
- Testing Material: Asphalt, Bitumen
- Reference Standard: ASTM D113
- Tensile Speed: 10mm/Min and 50mm/Min, Two Grades
- Ambient Temperature: -10~+35ºC
- Trademark: GOLD
- Specification: 2365mm*520mm*1000mm
- HS Code: 9031809090
The instrument is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 4508-2010 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bitumen and T0605-2011 Asphalt Ductility Test in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering of People's Republic of China. The method is applied to the GB/T 4508-2010 and T0605-2011 standards. Determination of petroleum asphalt under the predetermined conditions and in certain temperature, at a certain speed stretch to fracture length, called petroleum asphalt ductility, expressed in cm.
It adopts humanized design philosophy. There is no leading screw, lead rail or other components in the test trough. The sample can be easily installed in and the maximum measurement distance can reach 1.5m.
It adopts innovative transmission design. The stretching is stable and synchronous. There is no tremble and the speed is uniform.
Three specimens. Suitable to the test standard for asphalt ductility.
The specimen can return and positioning automatically after the determination.
Light-touch panel. Water-proof.
|Heating mode||Electrical heating|
|Bath liquid circulation||Magnet pump|
|Temperature range|| 5ºC~49ºC, adjustable, |
Digital display, resolution 0.01ºC
|Speed||10 mm/min or 50mm/min. Two grades|
|Maximum power consumption||4100W|